Jacob's Blog Buttons (custom HTML)

portfolio
animation
character
digital art

Thursday, November 13, 2014

CTN is coming!

Ah, once again, I haven't had the chance to update my blog. But I am excited, because CTN is coming up very soon! I'll be heading off to the Creative Talent Network conference in mid-November, down in Burbank, California. A week following that, I'll be at ITSEC in Orlando, Florida, doing some artist presentation for my work.

Once again stay tuned, I have a number of back-posts to post, and I'll get to that after my conferencing dies down. I've been super busy, if not evidenced by the fact I haven't made posts in several months. Sorry if I'm late in receiving comments or updating. Between work, contracts, and taking classes with Animation Mentor, I'm going to be pretty swamped for a while.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment