I did consider working from my older model, but I really wanted to try applying everything I've learned over the past few months. It's interesting to see how similar it is to my old model, but how the shapes are so much better now, with fewer polys, too.
The picture above is the newer sketch I was working off of for this new model. I fleshed out my original idea and design, visually describing the materials her clothes were made of, and the individual layers of the clothing. I leaned towards a more cartoony look, since I wanted to push the designs of our three DnD characters; one short cute female gnome, one big beefy human/vryloka, and one fat stocky dwarf.