He's sculpted, baked, and ready for painting.
I used a method of baking and working in layers. I made the base body, oven baked it for a short time, and used an Xacto knife to shape him a bit better. Then I did the armor and cape, and baked it so it wouldn't fold. The final step was the head, hands, feet, and bow. I accidentally broke the a piece of the cape at this point, but it was fixable by cutting off a little more. I had no clue how I was going to manage the head while working on it, but it ended up coming together well.
The funny thing is that I ended up rolling a different character to fit into the group better. On the downside, I don't get to use this handsome piece, or the cool Scottish accent I've been working on. But on the other side, I get an excuse to make another one!